Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Long Do Disclosing Tablets Last

Breaking hours ... Parties and dinners

Even the last few days in Ireland are spending, now we can talk about the final hours to pass in the land of St. Patrick. Yesterday I made my last bet to Penneys to buy t-shirt for the summer and at the Tourist Office for the last souvenirs. Today, after which the carrier will be passed to collect the super-pack daspedire in Italy, I'm going to buy the link to play the team of Cork hurling . Then everything should be ready for the start and I'll devote myself to the last wishes.
last night while they are going out for the farewell drink with my roommates ... in the end it was a quiet evening, only 5 pints, aided by the fact that Philip had to take care of the girl he had brought, was the first date and could do no wrong: he left the pub before us, but our return home ( after you switch from Donatello's for my last Chicken Baguette) was there watching TV. Bad sign.
Well, I'm going to close the bags ... See you soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment