Monday, June 11, 2007

Can Mopeds Have Sidecars



weekend party in my honor and in honor of other guys who soon return home. Curious that so many people decide (independently) to put an end to his Irish experience in much the same period ... will be the summer progresses and the desire to enjoy life, leaving behind the many months the rain? Who knows ... However
weekend of festivities that will grow with other worldly events in recent days. Tonight dinner tomorrow night with two roommates appointment topical Irish claim a nice evening together at the pub ... This time I know what awaits me and I'll find it in the form of last appointment: if you do not remember here the post here. Likely last Wednesday evening with the divine Chicken Baguette by Donatello's Pizza along with Fiji, which is already established in my room.
Meanwhile, today I decided that most of the clothes I have here in Italy will be sent via courier, sarebeb too expensive to take them in the 2 air travel that will take me in Italy.
Well, now I'm going to poke a bit 'of stuff in the box, hoping it does not end up weighing too much!

0 comments:

Post a Comment