Friday, June 8, 2007

Cancerin Spine Is It Bad

Press

Subject: The Game is Over

The decision is now more than a month ago, but I make it public only now, even though many are already aware of. The Project
Ireland is about to end: June 14 will take the plane that will take me from Cork to London (host of Matthew will stay vode) and 19 will be permanently in Italy.
The decision is painful, however, because here I was fine and I found many friends, but the desire to find a suitable job to a degree in engineering prompts me to return home. Ireland has given me so much, but now I feel that I have to try more.
For the future there are no projects defined, there are ideas, but nothing more, you will see what life in store for me.
The blog will remain active for a while ', for sure I will have something to say ... for here be sure to come back!

0 comments:

Post a Comment