Saturday, June 16, 2007

Air Plug For Ozark Trail Ai



First thank a neighbor of the home of Matthew and I are generously providing the wireless connection. Step quickly tell you the last 2 days.

Friday: day Lost.Sono a fan of Lost, but this is what I mean, but my day yesterday when I wandered alone to London because Matthew was at work.
The day began with the goal of going to see the stadium of Chelsea, Tube 2 stops from the house of Matthew ... I'm looking for the stage (3 minutes from the metro) and I wandered for Fulham-Chelsea. However, after over half an hour I found it!
Then I decided to go visit my barber to give me confidence for a nice trim to the now full head of hair. Again I found myself lost, this time to Soho. Unfortunately I could not find my square reference. However, my wandering was not in vain as I found in the area there is a sort of Little-Amsterdam, a few alleyways populated only by local video stores that try to hard with donzelel addescare patrons from the street. Again I finally managed to reach my goal. The cut was especially nice because Barbieri was a sweet South Koreans with whom I strike up a pleasant conversation about Italians and their mothers! Later I decided to devote the afternoon to visit the British Museum, taking as long as necessary. In fact, the rooms are really many, spread over several floors, so I soon found myself lost for the third time of the day! After about 1 hour and a half I was overwhelmed by fatigue, and so I decided to commit myself to find the exit quell'inticato maze dotted with statues of Roman, Greek, Egyptian, Assyrian ... thank God I made it in not too much!

Saturday: quiet day in the company Matthew brought me around. Certainly be guided by a city's inhabitants talk is a great advantage. In the afternoon we met another friend who lives in London: Valeria. E 'was really a pleasure to see you again!

gitarella Today was expected to Greenwich, but the weather is not on our side, so probably we will go in Camden area.

0 comments:

Post a Comment