Sunday, December 9, 2007

How To Use Car Starter Ford Freestyle

Drawing on Saturday night ....

These days I find myself thrown on a light table for several hours a day, between the boards by Jonathan Steele and studies for Marvel characters, I have the right time to do two jumps in the gym.

In all this time, the mind travels freely, even if I try to cheat by listening to music purely rocking.

Last night, having nothing to do, since I have my boyfriend to 800 miles from where I write, I threw as usual on a sheet during this "gay" night drawing session, thanks to the quiet home, I thought back to when the passion for drawing began to wake up in my being.

I remember how my parents interfered in any way this "growth" artistic, citing their reasons for the lack of adequate financial compensation in future times ..... well, then the passion was so great, but over the years I realized I could not blame him, in Italy, unless you work for Bonelli, surely you can not live with the little wages that give the various publishing houses, it is sad to see that the creative individual serves to feed publishers, but not the holder of this innate talent.

However, even though at present I can only share part of the past thought of my parents are happy to have the same continued to grow in secret (in the past it is clear) that passion, when I was in " vista "I see that I was studying .... just gave me away I pulled out of the sheets Soppa hidden between the pages of books, short student" model "for days and crazy night ..... a bit of creative 'as Dr. Jeckil and Mr. Hyde or Dr. Banner and The Incredible Hulk is the last part of that and now past Saturday night.

0 comments:

Post a Comment