Thursday, December 6, 2007

Best Sounding Boombox Ipod Dock

Vignettona and "sketches" Saint Lucy

This vignette (taken from a page of Jonathan Steele) I realized the other day, taking place at an isolated because I think it would have been a fine double splash page of an American comics (though maybe making a little better ^ _ ^ ')


also increasingly in the days before I went back to work on Marvel characters ... just to prepare in the event any evidence to show that sooner or later have the courage to refusal to take this all the stars and stripes.
But never lose heart in life, even if these drawings do not had the desired effect, are always good workouts.
However, I think positively and sooner or later succeed in my purpose! Very little that we do? ^______^
Two characters on which I have tried are nice Wolverine (which I love) and the bad that often gives trouble all'arrampicamuri world's most famous (Spiderman for the uninitiated) .. .. or Eddie Brock aka Venom.




latter instead I made last year, before my "little problem" that forced me to leave the drawing board for quite some time, to try to find some solution that was a cross between realistic and classic mangheggiante all always and only with the help of my magical mechanical pencil with 0.5 points and strictly MicroMini B.




Some people may believe a little too "masculine" but basically Wonder Woman has a nice power .... then muscolazzi them there must also have somewhere right? ^ _ ^

0 comments:

Post a Comment