Sunday, December 16, 2007

How To Stop Shoes From Creasing

a year in most


And unfortunately, I have come to thirty ....

Thursday, December 13 Well you've done, in spite of myself, the thirtieth year of age ..... beginning to make me old, as demonstrated by the lumbago that struck me Friday during training at the gym : D

From now on, however, you start to get serious, it's time to think a little more to the future and somewhat less than the fooling around, then with a pencil in hand and the sheets on the table, he jumps at work, especially because this week between a quip and joke a little and I've done nothing apart from that you design storm surrounded by mashed potatoes (which should be clouds) and some of Jonathan Steeeeeeele table.


meantime I sent the material to the "house of ideas" American .... look forward to a nice birthday gift from them, you cross your fingers for me:)
Greetings from a vecio: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment