Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Hiuse Hokd Things To Use As Lube

Men who talk to women


In the virtual one comes across a rare and precious species of men who know how to talk to women.
It 's a fact somewhat surprising because it seems that everything is not in the real is gathered here and there is poetry, sweetness, readiness to listen and even sensuality.
are two cases: either this circle brings together a group of elected officials on the run from the banality of everyday life, or the qualities not easily accomplished, and outerwear in the face of real friendships and shared contacts, find free rein here.
I like to think that there is consistency on the part of these special beings between real and virtual, but could not verify because it is virtual friendships.
Anyway congratulations to all the men who love to talk with us and know how to do.

Here are two of them, I hand you

narrow
rocking slowly, gently,
my hands clasped behind your back.

're light, you are going against the invisible
not dance, my
disproportionate amount fluctuates without resistance.

I would kiss you, I know I
duty
I just hear you.

Seeking the base of your neck,
back, neck toward the unattainable, I'm pleased to testify here
a breath of kiss.

before you go.

MG


How much are you thoughtful and deep you ladies! I am always amazed at the varied nuances of your thinking.
I think I have said elsewhere, but let me repeat:
men have much to learn from you women.

TA

Congratulations

0 comments:

Post a Comment