Saturday, March 20, 2010

Funny Book About Cancer

Friendship and Hellebore




What can be the relationship between the story of my dearest friends and Hellebore flower winter? A strange coincidence
linked to the experience of recent months.
seems to me there are extraordinary similarities and every time I see the flower there in the border of my garden, I think about it.

(a year ago)

Walking Rovereto, after viewing the exhibition of the Impressionists, I came upon a beautiful flower shop which exposed seedlings flowered hellebore.
"A flower so beautiful in the dead of winter?" I thought.
decided to buy it instantly: it was a white corolla surrounded by intense dark green leaves, once home, I studied the instructions and began to follow them.
waited a good time to transplant into the garden, and you feed him the concimai eliminating the pest was in breach of its territory: it was my special flower, the most loved and defended by all.
I saw him grow up, force it back in the months and thus was born the illusion of a future abundant bloom the following winter, the result of my painstaking work.

(today) I looked at him impatiently


this little flower Hellebore
long-awaited and desired
cared for, loved

with hard work and perseverance, and he, in spite of everything,
has failed my expectations
flourished late
is weak, frail and marked

as my dearest friends.


The story of my friends are in fact exactly the same trend reflects this experience.
The most complicit and defense, hampered by the logic of time and space, have been exhausted reserving a lot of disappointment and inevitable sense of loss. Instead
little felt and superficial relationships are still alive and chased me once again surprises, hence, the result of my reflections:

-E 'should be selected based on your FRIENDS FEEL OE' BETTER FOLLOW THE TREND OF SPONTANEOUS EVENTS?

-NOWADAYS HAVE DEEP FRIENDSHIPS a cyclical pattern, but then it filled up by a spontaneous process to weaken COMMON INTEREST AS A P. MINING FRUIT THAT STOPS.

-SOCIETY 'AND CONCRETE SURFACE CURRENT REPORTS ARE MORE' satisfying WITH MOST PEOPLE FEEL THE NEED AND A FEW REPORTS OF FOOD AND NON-CONVENTIONAL DEEP.

Few of these reflections will be answered, therefore, assume the role of observer of life without fighting it longer than necessary, especially when the dynamics at play not only depend on me.

(conclusion)

Now my bed is full of colorful flowers, flowers that have been neglected and unexpected unfold unexpectedly decided to continue to survive despite my neglect, but rather there is a unique and delicate flower Hellebore.

a special thanks to Raffaele

0 comments:

Post a Comment