Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Where Can I Buy Urquell

Window



To get a window on the sea I painted a huge s 'years before getting married.
evokes a violent storm in view of Capo Boi in Sardinia in 1987.
gives me an opportunity to escape my eye every time he touches the painting and they are literally kidnapped.
seven months ... I am proud to work for a secular art.
And when I return to my room, you open this contrasting scenario: I left the apartment blocks that seem to have played the old fields and on the right icon is ideal for a bedroom:

MY WINDOW ON THE SEA




And now the words of Sagredo

Things change, but the dunes are still living.
The beach will come back: the cycles of the earth and the sea are long compared to our little lives.
's no sorrow, just to be happy to have had the intelligence to enjoy the sight of those beaches disappeared.

Namastè

0 comments:

Post a Comment